I found this while lurking--I am SO good at lurking--Zach's blog. I found it rather enjoyable, as well as other little sussies along the way. Sometimes, lurking makes life enjoyable. :]]]
8 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Heroes
2. Ugly Betty
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Pushing Daisies
6. CSI: Miami
7. House
8. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Sushi Ya
2. Chili's
3. Fazoli's
4. Mongolian Grill
5. Ramires!
6. Frano's
7. The Oxygen Bar
8. Asuka
8 Things I Did Today: (or will do)
1. Laundry
2. Put my room back together
3. Loved me some Heroes
4. Texted.
5. Loved me some Reesey.
6. Loved me some LBP
7. Ate foods
8. pondered.
8 Things I Love About Fall:
1. Crisp mornings
2. Changing leaves
3. Longer nights - I am a night person all the way.
4. Scarves
5. Becoming an old maid. (as in staying inside crocheting and watching TV all day.)
6. Halloween
7. Friends
8. Hot Cocoa
8 Things I Wish For:
1. December 2009
2. That everyone will stop with the "2nd Coming" crap because Obama is our new President.
3. Smiles
4. Okay, this isn't a wish. But my niece Sierra just got up and said her bedtime prayers by herself. Way too cute.
5. Love
6. A career that I love
7. A man that I love
8. Forever friends.
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The future of the country
2. Graduation
3. My career
4. My future family
5. My love-y coming home
6. Sleep
7. Love
8. all that good stuff.
1 comment:
I like to lurk too.....it's one of my hobbies
p.s. let's play
Post a Comment