So, I had this crazy idea to update. I don't really have too much to say.
I'm going to school at Career Beauty College. I do lots of men's haircuts, and it's fun for the most part. Some of them are super duper picky, but that's alright. It's understandable. :] I really love cutting hair. It's so much fun it's ridiculous. I can't see myself in any other profession being this happy.
I am starting working out tonight. I'm going to pull out the ol' yoga DVD and do some walking/running. I need to be healthy, and start working at it. I loved working out every day when I was at school/in Provo. It was amazing, because I could feel myself getting more healthy. It was addicting. So so so so addicting. ...and now that I have my iPod back, I can listen to music and feel awesome about working out. For some reason, I get so bored when I'm just listening to nothing. Outside noises, I suppose? But either way. It'll be awesome. :]
More of an update later; I have to go to school again. :]
ILY.
No comments:
Post a Comment