Tuesday, July 21, 2009

vendredi come faster!

So, I didn't go to bed until about 3am. Why you ask? Because I'm a Harry Potter freak. I was YouTubing interviews and things about HP6 along with others. Oh how I love Rupert Grint. Oh how I love not Idaho. What I've come to realize is that I'm not happy with where I am. I don't like school, I don't like Idaho. I don't like the states. I am feeling very restless at this point in my life. Idaho just isn't doing it for me. :[

I keep looking at flights to London. and Alaska. And Hawaii. and everywhere else but here. Did you know you could fly one way to London for less than $400 from Chicago? Pretty cool, I think. I have been looking at TEFL - Teaching English as a Foreign Language - classes online. They're not that expensive. I want to do that so bad. I want to not be in the US anymo!

Maybe it's just because I want to be closer to HP. [laugh... now.]

Also, YouTube Nick Pitera.

Here's the vids I watched last night/this morning:

Rupert Grint Live! W/ Regis and Kelly

Daniel Radcliffe Live! W/ Regis and Kelly PS. Daniel Radcliffe is CRAZY.

Enjoy. :]

No comments: