Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Busy Day

I've just returned from a day in Idaho Falls with my bestie and her mother. I tried on skinnys for the first time, and I liked them. We bought "Corporate Clothes" for Amber. It was fun. Very professional. We went to the mall, Target, Bajio's, and Sam's Club. What a wonderful time! I really like spending time with Amber and Stacy. They're fun. But alas, I am very exhausted.

But I thought I would update everyone on my life anyway. :]

loveFELISA

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't wanna be corporate!!!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

My sisters all wear skinny jeans and look so cute in them...me, not so much! My legs are too long, feet a too big, and hips are too wide...I look like a serious FOOL in them, I wish I could pull them off!

Felisa Love said...

i didn't think i could until i tried these on. i was really surprised.