Whilst watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer, I've decided that I'm going to find a name I love for each letter in the alphabet. Hooray! Possibly boy and girl names.
A - Adelie and Ambrose
B - Beau/Betty and Brennan
C - Cade/Celia and Callum
D - Delilah and Darby
E - Eleanor/Emma/Evangeline [Evie or Eva for short]/Esther and Ethan
F - Fae and Forrest/Ford
G - Gabriel [Gabe for short] and Galileo
H - Hadley and Heath
I - Indigo and Indiana
J - Jamison and Jasper
K - Kalani and Keaka
L - Lyra/Lilah/Lenora and Liam
M - Magna and Milo/Maddox
N - Norah/Nalani/Nell and Nash
O - Opal and Orion
P - Pan and Pax
Q - Quentin and Quincy
R - Rainn/Rivers and Ranger/Reeve
S - Sadie/Sage and Sawyer
T - Tainn and Thadius
U - Urie and Ulysseus
V - Violet and Vance
W - Wallis and Walter
X - Xylia and Xander
Y - Yoko/Yale and Yaden
Z - Zeke and Zade
Here is where I found inspiration.
No comments:
Post a Comment