Friday, May 27, 2011

It's been a while

Well Hello. It's been a long while since I did any blogging. To be honest, I just come on every once in a while and see what everyone else is saying, then think about writing something, and decide against it. Why you ask? I'm not too sure as to why, but it's what I do. As usual, I have a list of facts for you. Ready? Go!

- Still in school. Hooray. I'm taking summer classes online and I have a voice lesson every week with Constance. She's my favorite voice teacher ever, and we work very well together. I looooove it.

- Still at Downeast! Good GRACIOUS I feel like I've been there forever, but it hasn't been a year yet. I love working here, even though most of my favorite people have all moved on. Kait, Lauren, Peter... weird I know! Peter is leaving Downeast! He's been there 4 years and it's insane! But I'm very excited for those who have left. There is definitely a bigger world out there besides lil' ol' Downeast.

- I'm fake engaged. That's fun. ;]]

- I've come to a point as to where I don't do much make up or do my hair again. Shower, mousse, facial moisturizer and done. Sometimes I'll put make up on for work. I don't mind my very lazy "hippie love child" look. It's nice. Easy. Fast.

- LGBTQ Pride is next week! I'm so excited, because my club at UVU is marching in parade! Hooray! I love Spectrum, I have lots more friends. haha.


Happy Friday!





ps. world, i'm bisexual. love me or get over it. :]]

No comments: