Sometimes, I really miss high school. Not the whole of the high school, but the good times that I remember and think of often
Like going to the Haunted Mill with Sean, Andy, Jake, Amber and Daniel.
Hanging out at my house on 2nd South and playing night games every night.
The Christmas Dance my senior year.. that was such a fantastic time.
Lunch hour outside, at the park on a warm Idaho pre-summer day.
Drives to Idaho Falls with Amber.
Barnes & Noble with Jake/Amber and Daniel.
Hanging out at Smith Park.
Going to Deseret Industries, just because we had nothing else to do.
Daniel/Amber/Myself working at HMS, and griping about everyone else.
The Amber Pacific show at Kilby Court with Amber and Ang.
Walks with Daniel.
iPod dances with Daniel at the park late at night.
Hanging out at Eric Nielsen's house until all hours of the night.
haha, the Turkey Choir. (if I go to BYU-I, I'm going to participate in that every Thanksgiving.)
Near death experiences with Ang driving.
haha Amber and my "pudding cake" attempt.
Getting to know amy, trying to help her and her crazy family.
Also, it's sad that relationships dwindle into nothingness. But to be honest, I'm okay with it. I don't deal with as much drama that I used to this time last year. I'm less stressed out. I'm happier, but in more of a bittersweet sense. It's too hard to be someone's friend when they don't care about trying.
I'm tired of trying to be Amber's friend, when she doesn't respond, try or care. Don't believe me? Go see for yourself. "I feel like I've lost a lot of my friends lately, and I have a really hard time making myself care about it."
No comments:
Post a Comment