Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seriously, because I have nothing else to do.

What I was doing 10 years ago...
Ten... still climbing trees. hahaha.

What is on my to-do list...
1] Sleep.
2] Photoshop.
3] Go to work and make an order for Monday.


What are 3 habits of mine...
1] always playing with my hair.
2] compulsively popping my knuckles because I have nothing else to do.
3] stuttering when I get excited about something.

Things you might not know about me...
1] I love to be under stress. It makes the accomplishment five million times better.
2] I tease people. Meaning my close friends. I hope they don't find it mean.
3] I love weddings and everything about them. I like to look at David's Bridal online all the time.

4 TV shows/movies that I love...
1] Sixth Sense
2] The X-files
3] The Office
4] LOST

4 Jobs that I have had...
1] Uptown Bagel Cafe
2] FedEx Kinko's
3] DownEast Outfitters
4] Heart Mind and Soul

4 Favorite books that I've read...
1] Ella Enchanted; before the movie came out.
2] The Hiding Place
3] Oh, the Places You'll Go
4] Book of Mormon

5 Places that I've lived...
1. Rexburg, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Clovis, CA
4. American Fork, UT
5. n/a

5 Favorite foods...
1] Pineapple
2] Salad of most kinds
3] Cheesecake
4] Raspberries
5] Spira Noodles from BO.

2 People I tag...
1. Joy Joy
2. Tanya

No comments: