I love being with my friends.
I love medical tape. [for actual medical reasons.]
I love days when it's warm in the sun, but cold in the shade.
I love slacklining.
I love my nieces.
I love the fact that I'm blunt.
I love my job, even though it's a little frustrating at times.
I love that Maya says my name like "eesaaa"
I love letters.
I love life.
I love music.
I miss my family.
I miss my real friends, and am saddened that they aren't around more often to talk to/laugh with.
I miss my mom. I know I don't sound like it, with all the jokes and nonsense, I really do miss her.
I miss how my brothers used to be super protective of me while I dated boys. Especially Phil.
I miss California. I miss the Friday nights at the farmer's market, swimming, Half Dome, Shaver Lake, Millerton Lake, my family there, my friends... everything.
I miss small aspects of high school and the monotony of doing the same thing every day. I liked the order.
I miss liking someone more than a friend. I really don't have anyone that I "like" in that way.
I miss my "N" cover. Maybe I'll get it fixed someday.
I'm excited to go to Hawaii. It'll be amazing.
I'm excited to see Axel next year. It's weird to me that he'll be finished with his mission in ten months or so.
(In extension)I'm super excited to see Michael in December.
I'm excited to start school. It's a nice feeling to be able to move to the next step in my life, mostly because I'm ready for it.
I'm excited to be married in the temple to ___________. [haha i'm funny]
I'm excited for life.
I'm excited to start going to the gym. It'll be rad.
i love/miss/am excited for sleep.
night. :]]
No comments:
Post a Comment