Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Lucky

So. Today is the day that I didn't go to school because I got super sick after donating plasma. Hooray for plasma! :] I've decided, since I'm just sitting in my bed waiting to have energy to go upstairs to take a shower, that I'm going to update my dear readers on my life, starting from the beginning of this chapter in my life. :] So. Here it goes.

1. I moved back to Rexburg. I didn't realize how much I loved Rexburg until I was away for a while. I do not, however, miss the frigged winters. It was -25 today when I left this morning.

2. I'm going to beauty school at Career Beauty College. I love it, for the most part. There is A LOT of drama, but it's kinda interesting. It's like living in your own personal soap opera, but not being a part of the drama.

3. I am moving to Hawaii this time next year. I am sooo stoked to live and work in Honolulu, it's ridiculous. Plus, my sister is moving along with me. I love living with my sister.

4. I'm writing a few missionaries. It's fun.

5. I work at a little copy/print/ship store called SpeedyCPS and I love it.

Wow. My life isn't that interesting. But here's a picture for kicks and giggles!!




This is just to show everyone that my hair is long. yay!!

2 comments:

Natasha said...

You are too cute, I like your hair. I'm glad you moved back to Rexburg with me even though we don't see each other enough. I also like that you work at Speedy, I just wished that we could work together. Love you!

marisaj said...

I was gonna comment on your long hair but you already said it! It has been too long! Meaning. Since we've seen each other.