
We're going dress shopping today. [Meaning with Krystle.] I am pretty excited about it. Also, I just wanted to let the world know that EVERYONE NEEDS TO STOP GETTING ENGAGED AROUND THE SAME TIME. I can only handle so much. ;] haha. No, but here's the list.
Stephen & Shauna [older brother... holy crap finally.] - May 1st, Mt. Timpanogos Temple
Christie & Britton [yester-year roommate] - March 21st, Mt. Timpanogos Temple
Krystle and Eric [old friends] - July 25th, Rexburg Temple [I'm not too concerned about this one, because it's here. My only complication would be school.
Angie & Morgan [closest friend] - I don't know the date yet, but it'll be crazy soon like everyone else, and in the Rexburg Temple.
Terribly excited, but a concerned about all the school I'm going to be missing. I'll figure it out. :] Also, I'm taking Angie and Morgan's pictures! Hooray!! I love them; they are super cute together. So cute, so cute. Anyway. Have a fabulous day. Don't get engaged. :]
2 comments:
Don't worry, I won't be getting engaged anytime soon :)
too lateeee!!!
Post a Comment