- So, things are running rather smoothly.
- I'm singing in church on Sunday; I'm rather terrified.
- I'm planning a sleepover/campout in Island Park next weekend, and I'm not too stressed about that. I could be kidding myself though.
- I'm constantly looking at different things for Alaska. Like today, I was looking at motorcycles so I can drive one back. what?
- I am moving.
- I love my ward, still.
- I'm making new friends.
ilovelife.
2 comments:
Why are you moving? Also, there's a person here who does dreads, and I'm seriously contemplating it. Except then I couldn't go to BYU. Next summer, though, my hair will totally be long enough!
I have to move into approved housing because I'm going to be taking online classes. Which is retarded. BUT whatever. you can come to my hot tub whenever you like.
PS I'm so totally stoked for alaska.
Post a Comment