Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Worn by the Weather

Just to let everyone know, I love Idaho.

In other news, Amber just left to Guatemala. [insert MJay here.] She'll be gone until.. September. I miss her, seeing as I don't hang out with anyone else. Sad days.

I notice that my thought process doesn't flow the same as others. it's nice... but I just have to wonder what others are thinking when they listen to what I say.

I've come to know that I am creating better ties with people in my ward. I love my ward.

I got two wedding announcements this week, and it makes me want to get married. But then I think again, and I'm like: "Haha, no. Def not ready for marriage..." and then I'm okay again.

I listen to sad love songs. "On My Own" in the Les Miserables play has to be one of the most depressing love songs on my iTunes. The next would be "Lighthouse Tale" by Nickel Creek.

I love Relief Society. I love that I'm in the presidency. I love being so involved with everyone. I truly love and sincerely care for each young lady in my RS. They are so amazing.

Despite all the poop that has happened, I love life. Truly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also listen to sad love songs. Pretty much all the time. They make me miss Jake, but in a good way.

I miss you. You should come here with me sometime.

Natasha said...

I love the song "On My Own" it's one of my favorites to listen to and sing too. And I love you, we really need to play, I miss you dearly.