Monday, December 7, 2009

I found this

...on a past post. hooray.


What did you wear today?
Purple pants, christmas socks, black sweatshirt.

Where is the person you want to see the most?
He will be in Oahu in 3 days!

Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
I believe it was a cat. Does he count as a person?

How many windows are open on your computer?
3

What cant you wait for?
Christmas.

Have you ever experienced a "crazy ex"?
haha yes.

What are you doing after this?
Going to write some more to my story.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Old Navy

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Yes. Very much so. I seriously miss my Michael.

Do you like to cuddle?
It's the best part of the physical side of a relationship.

How tall are you?
5'4".

Which one of your cousins is closest in age?
Alyssa, she lives in Madera, CA. she's 2 months and 2 weeks older than me.

If you like someone does his or her name start with a B, D, K, M, C, A or J?
I like a lot of people.

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
Def not.

When is the last time you talked to your father?
This past Saturday.

When was the last time you were disappointed?
Sunday.

What is your favorite kind of weather?
Anything warm.

What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
Any, I like most.

Would you change yourself?
hmmm.

Do you like hugs?
Yes.

Are you a loud person?
I'm usually loud, unless put into an unfortunately uncomfortable situation.

Are you wearing any jewelry? If so, what and where from?
Ring.

What color is your toothbrush?
Yellow/blue and white/hot pink.

Look to your left, what do you see?
pillows, a train set, my phone. birds.

Would your parents be mad if you came home wasted?
Yes. But I don't live with my dad.

Have you ever had a crush on your siblings friend?
No. Amber did though. Meaning my sibling's friend.

Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I sure hope so.

What would you rather be doing?
working. Seriously, I need a job.

What are you listening to right now?
HelloGoodbye

Is it possible that you could be pregnant right now?
Noooo.

Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yes.

Do you currently have a hickey?
Nope. Hickey-free since 2006.

When do you go back to school?
Someday.

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
No.

Three feelings at the moment?
Anxious, tired, cold.

Did you & your ex have an amazing relationship?
I wouldn't say amazing. It was, nice.

Do you know someone named David?
I know a few people named David.

What about Francis?
Nope. My body pillow is named Francis though.

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
That's not nice.

Do you know anyone with cancer?
Yes.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Amanda.

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
both.

Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
Somewhere warm.

Where are your siblings?
In their homes.

When's the last time you cried?
a week or so ago.

Last person you sent a text to, what did it say?
shanda - sure thing.

What's on your mind right now?
FINDING A JOB.

Do you have a best friend?
yes

How many pillows do you sleep with?
3

Has anyone ever sang to you?
Yes sir.

What are you drinking right now?
Nothing.

Missing someone?
Yes, but not for long!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

um.
awkward.
haha, the sibling's friend thing.
that is all.