So, sometimes, when I get bored, I like to create names. Mostly with Hawaiian origins, and the first names are ones I've taken a fancy to. I love the tradition my family has of giving each child at least one Hawaiian and Japanese name. So, here is my list for my future children. I'm sure you'll have a hard time pronouncing them, just remember you need to pronounce each vowel. [I don't know if that will help you.]
Good Luck!!!
Possibility of Boy Names
- Callum James Keola’alepo’i Haruko’ai [health, life, well-being, breaking waves, first born love]
- Ambrose Keala’alohi Jiro Kuri [shining path, second male, chestnut]
- Forrest Kalei Yasuo [the beloved peaceful one]
- Indiana Chyozo Kamalani [grandfather, chief’s child]
- Liam Hiroshi Keola Matsu’tomi [Dad’s names, pine {stalwart, tall}]
- Milo Daisuke Kanoa’akahi’aloha [great help, the free one, new love]
- Nash Kealoha Hoku’alohi Ichiro [loved one, morning star, son]
- Rainn [Keola Isamu’katsu [the life, courage, victorious]
Possibility of Girl Names
- Norah Malie’aloha Chiyoko’ami [tranquil love, thousand generations child of beauty]
- Celia Etsuko Kikuchi Nalani [joyful child, grandma, heaven sent]
- Nellie Hikaru Pualani’lana [radiant heavenly flower, strength]
- Emma Mahina’alaneo Keiko [Serene, unclouded moon child]
- Eva Masami Makanamaika’i [to become a beautiful present]
- Esther Misaki Hekili’oli [beautiful blossom, passionate, joy]
- Opal Hemolelekeakua Natsuko’reimi [the perfect god, lovely beautiful summer child]
- Violet Sasaki’kiku Kakalina'anelalani Holokai [small chrysanthemum blossom of hope, Kathleen from heaven]… I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment