Wednesday, May 12, 2010

inspired.

I was inspired by Kimber Holmstrom, a neighbor/friend of mine. She's pretty rad, and I like her a lot. Plus her and Scott made a waaaay cute baby Ruby, so mad props to the lovely little familia.

So, I was inspired by Kimber's quote post, so I decided to post one of my own. I've been reading The Tao of Pooh, and have been looking into Taoism and came across the man Lao Tzu. He's the "father of Taoism." Amazing, amazing man. So. Here's some from father Tao to enrich your life.

"Anticipate the difficult by managing the easy."

"Be Content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you."

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."

"Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness, have few desires."

Happy Wednesday. :]