Yes, I stole this from my sister. Why you ask? Mostly because i don't think I can name 40 things at this time of the morning. But hey. We'll see.
2. I truly enjoy hearing other's problem. ...to a point. If you complain about the same shiz, then I will get annoyed.
3. I like walking around outside without shoes. I really do.
4. I want to be the coolest history teacher in the world. I think it's because I had some amazing history teachers in my time. MAN. I truly adore them, still to this day.
5. I love driving my dad's car.
6. I hate it when my dad's car smells funny. (IE smoke, weird food, nasty nasty dog)
7. Don't tell, but I like it when my friends drive my car. I feel oddly safe when they drive my car.
8. I don't like being alone. Like right now, my dad is over at *ahem* her house. I hate it. I hate being alone, and I hate that he's there.
9. I'm a pretty big hippie. A hippie who likes to shower and have a job. But still. Animal activist, non-red meat eating, walk-around-without-shoes hippie.
10. I have become very much into Taoism. It's so, peaceful. I feel like my life isn't as complicated.
11. I dislike manipulative people.
12. I miss camping, bonfires, and sleeping under the stars.
13. I have this bracelet that I made a couple years ago that I still wear. IDK why, but I feel very lost without it.
14. I love my family. A lot.
15. I miss being a kid... like when nothing really mattered besides who is "it" in hide-and-seek.
16. I don't like that my dad is still in love with his ex-wife.
17. I'm not much for spectator sports, but I do love me some high school sports and some college sports. Mostly volleyball and basketball. I'm not much for football though.
18. I was afraid of everything when I was younger. ...and I mean EVERYTHING.
19. I find the supernatural intriguing. I can't decide if it's real or not.
20. I don't have just one favorite color. I truly do love them all.
21. I don't know where I would be without my friends. We just all fit together perfectly.
22. I am not a very girly person, but I love having my nails done. love love love love.
23. I don't know how I am going to handle dealing with baby poop. I get sick so easy... I just hope that the "when it's your baby" theory works, or I have a fabulous husband who will change diapers all the time.
24. My family is definitely cooler than your family.
25. I miss California, but I don't think I would move back.
26. I don't drink soda anymore. It's kind of crazy, because I use to drink soda everyday, at least 2 cans.
27. I miss school. I need school. I want homework. (I must be crazy)
28. I would love to stay in Idaho if the winters were not as long.
29. I get easily annoyed with whiny people. It's sort of sad, because I like to help/listen to people.
30. I hate hospitals.
31. Sometimes, I question my religion.
32. Then I realize I am being silly.
33. My favorite outfit for men is dark wash slightly jeans, a nice light colored collared shirt and nice shoes... Or even skate shoes. Fitted jeans... mmmhmmm.
34. There are things you just can't share with your family. Or at least you should wait a while until you tell them.
35. I believe in ghosts.
36. I am a firm believer in hotel camping.
37. I love tea!!
38. Swinging on swings is ridiculously therapeutic.
39. I love being scared.
40. I am not sure if I have repeated myself on this list of 40, but I hope you enjoyed it anyway.
Happy Wednesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment