Thursday, July 22, 2010

School School School

Well, internet world, I am all registered. I will be taking 14 credits, which sounds like just the right amount for me... at least for now.

Here's the line up:

MONDAY -

5:30pm - 6:45pm: English 1010; Intro to Writing
7:00pm - 9:30pm: Music 1010; Intro to Music

TUESDAY -

8:00am - 8:50am: Music 1800; Intro to Music Ed.
10:00am - 11:15am: CLSS 100; University Student Success [which is taught by my brother] :]]
12:00pm - 12:50pm: Group Voice; AKA Vocal Lessons

WEDNESDAY -

5:30pm - 6:45pm: English 1010; Intro to Writing

THURSDAY -

8:00am - 8:50am: Music 1800; Intro to Music Ed.
10:00am - 11:15am: CLSS 100; University Student Success [which is taught by my brother] :]]
12:00pm - 12:50pm: Group Voice; AKA Vocal Lessons

FRIDAY -

..free.
It's love, for sure.

Then I have one online class, which is History 1700; American Civilizations. I have to retake this class because I got a D+. AWESOME. haha.

I'm pretty happy with what I have, because I registered a lot later than every other student. I am eternally grateful to my computer for sure.

I'm SO STOKED that I get to start my music classes this semester, because I was thinking I had to take generals for the first two years, and then not finish school because I would be dead. I'm okay with living in the Gunther Building. :]

No comments: