Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I want you back!

Well, life in Utah is pleasant. Besides the small factoid of me not having internet at my house, but that's alright. That is what bus passes [PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION ROCKS!] and free internet at school are for. :]

I've gotten a lot darker since I've been here, which I find mildly comical. It's just great, to be honest. I feel like a Californian again.

I've been busy busy with scholarship applications and getting ready for school. It's been a bit of a process, but when the semester starts I think I will be alright. I just need books now, and I'm set!

My lovely friend Phillip came to visit me last weekend and we had a blast! We played A LOT and went to Park City to play with my other lovely Christina. I love those kidlets. haha. :]]]

My boys are going to Las Vegas this week. Sad.

Lovely Tuesday!

No comments: