1- I moved to Provo, UT. I love where I live. It's pretty much the best place I've lived and paid rent for. A/C, W/D, dishwasher, internet[finally]... It's nice. ALSO. If I wanted to, meaning I do REALLY want, I can get a puppy. or a kitten. But most likely a kitten.
2- I'm working at Downeast Outfitters in Provo again. I love it. It's pretty much amazing. I seriously lucked out on getting my job there.
3- class. oh class. It's school. It's lost it's luster, but it's alright. I love it either way.
4- i have great roomies. one is my sister, the other is some girl I found off CL. haha. But she's not cray cray!! It's so nice.
5- I downloaded the new iTunes, and I don't see why everyone hates it. Silly people.
6- I'm slowly getting back into the crafty-felisa mode. i feel like it is because some of my favorite holidays are coming up soon. [halloween,thanksgiving, my bday, christmas, new years]
that's all i got. ha. i'm noticing that my blog is not that exciting. but, i still love it. :]
Happy Monday!
ps. my lovelies are coming to see me in two weeks. i am so incredibly stoked, it's far past description.
No comments:
Post a Comment