I work a lot, and I love it. That's all I will say. haha.
ANYWAY. I love my friends!
On Friday, I drove to Pocatello and met up with my bestie Phillip and met his friends there who were SO sweet and SO inviting, it was pleasant. I was SOOO out of it though! So funny. I remember staring intently at Anelicia trying to focus on what she was saying... it didn't really work, but I'm sure that I was pretty funny. It was sooo nice to spend some time with Phillip, though. He's one of my favorites.
After stopping in Pocatello, I felt a lot better, so I drove up to Idaho Falls to meet up with Xiomara, Chantel and Treven & company. I don't remember the rest of their names, but hey. It's alright.
On Saturday, I got to see my lovely Ethan, who is moving to Seattle on Sunday. He's so amazing, and I will miss him dearly. We went and made an appearance at the NOW Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Kinghorn's wedding reception! I AM SO HAPPY for them! They are so cute, and so perfect for each other. :] Anyway, Ethan and I went to visit my family, and then we headed to Idaho Falls and had dinner with Phillip at Garcia's. The best fake mexican in SE Idaho! If you like Gringo's, you'll never like it again once you go to Garcia's. It's in Idaho Falls, by the mall. GO THERE.
Overall, a most relaxing/fun vacation. AND. Phillip is coming to see me next weekend. DOUBLE RAINBOW!
1 comment:
um, you should never like Gringo, REGARDLESS of if you've been to Garcia's or not!!!! haha Thats THEE most bland, gross "mexican" food ever....the name says it all.
Post a Comment