Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm thankful!

my crazy family. We're all a little awesome, with major splashes of crazy. but we love each other, and have good times together. it's always a laughing time.

phillip. oh phillip. what to say about you? you're a diva, and i didn't think so before, but now, i am a true believer! oh, and i love you. i'm excited for all our adventures that will come to pass. eventually. ha.

treven. we always have good times, no? you make me laugh with your blatant obsessions with buffy the vampire slayer and shakira. you're just too silly.

peter. peter is one of my favorites! you're a little neurotic, and when we're together my neurosis comes to say hello. it's always fun. you're a lovely person.

school. school is school, but it's an opportunity nonetheless. i love it this semester, but who's to say that i'll love it next semester? it'll be an epic adventure, that's for sure.

my home. it's small. it's often cold. it has crap couches. but it's better than nothing. :]]

technology. i sure hate myself a little bit for admitting this, but without it, we wouldn't be where we are today. it's a fabulous thing.

work. i honestly love my job! it's stressful at times, and I feel the worst is yet to come, but I love going to work. I love my coworkers and my manager. We all get along so well, and it's always fun, even when we have less desirable assignments to accomplish.

UTA. You make it so I don't have to drive in utah with all the crazies on the road. that should be enough explanation.

i feel that my list is short. all in all, i love my life. happy thanksgiving. :]

No comments: