Today I went to class. I went to work. I came home. It was warm [again] today, so I just wore a light cardigan, which I love. I love this unnaturally warm weather. It makes me happy, but I know I'll be even more sad when it leaves, because let's face it, it's inevitable. Class was wonderful; I became better friends with this attractive man. I love how small this world is here in Provo, it's a lot smaller than people think.
Anywho, I saw him/heard him in class, then forever and a day later, an employee of mine knows him! Lo and behold, that is how it is written! Haha, so today he hung out at my work for who knows what reason, but I liked it. Fun times were had, and he's a silly man.
Very, incredibly, indubitably interesting people came in to my work today. They were, to say the least, very entertaining. Some were just plain rude, but hey. Some people are just that way, right?
I hope your Tuesday was INCREDIBLE.
Happy Tues!
No comments:
Post a Comment