Thursday, December 9, 2010

Influence

Today, a girl I once knew/hung out with started doing this thing. She's asking for numbers, 1 - 50million, and writing a personal message to them. So, the girl that I am, I gave her the number 1212. Fitting, isn't it? My birthday... a couple days away... anyway. I thought it was classic, and tres moi. This is what she wrote:

"when you left I was so confused about my life. LOL but seriously I knew when you did things wouldn't be the same anymore. We had some amazing times with Larsson and I love how you always made everyone feel comfortable. You were always making me laugh and people totally loved you. I always think about the time when we dressed up in random costumes and rode scooters around on halloween. ahahha"


I really don't know what to say to this. Was I really that influential in people's lives? Did things really change that drastically when I moved from little Clovis, California, leaving friends, acquaintances, hopeful lovers and all that? I really didn't think people would remember, because I was one of 900+ in my graduating class. That's a lot, compared to my real life graduating class of.. 400? Just shy of 400? I'm not too sure, but either way... It would make more sense for people to know me at Madison rather than Buchanan. Anyway.

It's interesting to literally see how we actually influence people's lives, and in this case, I'm glad that I made a pleasant impact on hers. She's the light of anyone's life, and I love her still. She's my party soulmate. :]]

Happy [now] Thursday! I promise I started this post before midnight. I get distracted easily... :]]

No comments: