Tuesday, February 8, 2011

1. A picture of yourself with 10 facts

1. I love to take pictures of myself on the days I look great.
[but i love taking pictures everyday, of everything.]
2. I play songs on repeat until i know the lyrics.
[i hear it gets annoying. ha.]
3. My most favorite musical pieces to sing are the sad morose kind.
[but i totally kill all other kinds as well.]
4. I'm pretty full of myself.
[honest.]
5. I know I'm not the hottest person in the world, but I'm super attractive. [ha]
[srsly. it's all about the confidence. and the loud, potentially embarrassing acts.]
6. I'm totally okay with making a fool of myself all the time.
[it's good to laugh at yourself, and you're okay to laugh at me, too.]
7. I do laundry every week because I like to wear the same seven pairs of socks.
[I have well over 30 pairs.]
8. I would rather have water over soda any day.
[you may think i'm lying. but i'm not.]
9. I'm a sucker for all sorts of love songs.
[srsly. i just bought 70 songs in 2 days.]
10. One of my friends is gay, and I love him to pieces! He's my hero.
[besides my mother, that is. but srsly. he is my hero.]

Happy Tuesday. :]

No comments: