Monday, February 21, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday I went to church with my DownEast friends. Kait, Lauren and Pete. I just love them so much! We had a good time, and Lauren fed us! She's a doll. So sweet, so cute. AND. She's a magician with crock pot entrées! I'm def not good with crock pot. Haha if that is even possible. Anyway, we went to church, Kait braided one half of my hair, Pete got his back scratched, I fell asleep a couple times... it was a great Sunday.

Then. Then I went to go see my brother and sister[in law] in Salt Lake. We didn't really do much, but we had such a great time! I love them. I love hanging out with them. I keep thinking about how much I want to move to Salt Lake. I looked up a couple different places in downtown, and it's looking like I will be moving there this year. I really don't like Provo.

I love my people, but there are so few. I guess I'm a little saddened about the fact that I have so few friends down there, but they are all amazing it's almost selfish to complain.

But.

I have so many friends in Salt Lake and Pocatello! I need to be closer to them. I need to be closer to them. Especially Phillip. He's my lifemate, after all. :]

happy monday.

No comments: