Sunday, November 8, 2009

Old Man Winter and Mother Nature had a torrid Love Affair...

and this is their love child.


Big Sky Ski Resort and Lodge near Bozeman, Montana. So, a while ago, I applied for a job to work at the resort. Why? Because it would be awesome. I love Bozeman. I love Montana. I don't really know why, but I most definitely do. Anyway, I was called by a man named Sean, who is a pretty cool guy, and we had an interview. Days/months passed, I didn't hear from him, so I thought my winter would be Montana-less. To my surprise, last Friday I received a call from a woman named Petra who was over the Coffee Cafe who wanted to interview me right then and there! I was thrilled, and quite caught off guard, but I feel it went really well. :]

Now the issue is 1- will I get the job? 2- I will be totally freaked to take the job. I know it's just nerves, but man, sometimes they get the best of me!

Pro's -
lots of money
amazing experience
MONTANA.
Possibility of .. you know. love? haha
Great memories to be had!

Con's -
Gone from family/friends
living alone for the first time
gone until April
No holiday fun
I need be there in two weeks [totally freaking out]

help?

yes, no, yes, no... ugh.

No comments: