to the best website in the world! www.mylifeisaverage.com
Today I was alone in an elevator and as I reached my floor I pretended to use my own brute force to make the doors open, complete with hulk sound effects and facials. Much to my embarrassment there was a guy standing right outside waiting for the elevator but he just smiled knowingly and proceeded to pretend to close the doors with "the force" hand actions and an intense expression included. MLIA
Today, my friend and I went to see New Moon, but dressed as wizards. We told the cashier we were from the Department for the Regulation and Control of Magical Creatures. They let us in for free. MLIA.
Today, my boyfriend started webcam with me. I left my computer for a few minutes and when I came back, him and his room mate were putting on a puppet show for me. I'm certain I've chosen the right guy. MLIA.
Today, I got my math homework back from my teacher, I realized that I had accidently written my homework on a piece of notebook paper that I had also doodled math sucks, math sucks, math sucks on the back of. My teacher wrote I know, I know, I know right next to it. MLIA
Today, I came to school to see one of the English teachers dressed up as the Cat in the Hat. Why? Because yesterday I told him that it is against the law for any organization to hold a meeting while a member is in costume in our state. He has a department meeting this afternoon. Thank you bold English teacher for making my day. MLIA
Today, I saw a police man texting while driving. His window was down, so I pulled up next to him and said, "I am going to have to report you, officer." He looked up at me, startled, and motioned for me to follow him. We then turned into the sonic drive-in. He proceeded to buy me a slushy. You are forgiven, Cop Nelson. MLIA.
Today, my mom took my phone away from me. I really wanted it back so in mystery google I put in "please text my mom and tell her to give me my phone back" and then I included her number. About a minute later my mom walks in my room with a very worried look on her face and a text that read "It would be a smart idea to give your daughter her phone back." She gave it back to me. Thank you to whoever that was. MLIA.
Today, I was walking through a pretty crowded courtyard area on campus. I tripped and since I couldn't catch myself in time, I fell down on the ground. I was pretty embarrassed until the two guys next to me pretended to trip and fall...along with every single person who was walking through that area. Thank you for making me feel a lot less embarrassed, guys. MLIA
Today I was correcting tests, I'm a TA, and one kid had drawn a picture of an elephant over a question and written "An elephant is blocking this question so I can't answer it. Sorry." I responded by drawing a lion eating the elephant and writing "Unfortunately, Mufasa, the red correcting pen lion, has eaten your elephant so now the question is blank and wrong. Sorry." Welcome to the jungle kid. MLIA
more to come. i promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment