So, I am sick. it's been a while since I've felt this gross. To be perfectly honest, I sort of expected being sick a while ago, but it never came so I thought I was in the clear. Oh life. You kick me in the booty sometimes. But that is alllright... sometimes you need it.
Anyway. Today was a mildly unproductive day. I went to see my dad, which was fun, then I went to go donate and guess what! I get to have another physical. PARTY ON. My favorite thing to do ever!
Yesterday I had an interview at Michael's the CraftStore. I don't know why I have to habitually clarify that, but it was a good interview. [Maybe it's because I have lots of friends named Michael? ...i don't know]
Tomorrow is another interview at Claire's in the Mall, I hope I don't sound like a man this time, I think it's a total turn off.
Amber and I need incense.
No comments:
Post a Comment