Wednesday, January 12, 2011

1/12/2011

Bloggerverse, Hello!
This morning I went shopping with my roomie and got her a new outfit for her date this weekend! ...and to match a pair of ankle boots that she got a month ago. I'm so happy with it, I think I'm going to become a personal shopper. Rates soon to come. :] Here it is:

So, we started with jeans. She really needed jeans. These are the Miss Slim Skinny Jean. they are a great, flattering jean with very slight details that make the jean pop.



Then, I got one of my FAVORITE tops we have this season. it's called the
Fancy Tee. The website didn't have the color we chose (Dark Shadow) but you can still see it there. :] I know it's not the best picture, but I wanted you to see what they actually looked like. We paired it with the Longitude Cardigan, which isn't on the website, but is in stores! It's one of my favorites, and I LOVE the plantation color. The cardigan compliments so many different skin tones. :]


I also persuaded her to get the Red Leaf Belt. Wearing it high up above the natural waist giving her a great hour-glass figure. All the colors mesh so well together, because they are all so rich and amazing! Finally, the shoes we got are just so great.




The shoes! she got them at Payless Shoes, and they are called the Renee Zipper Bootie. She got them in brown, which aren't featured on the site, but they are still there!






Well, there it is! I love Downeast, with all it's cute clothes and affordable too! Everything is mix and match, dress-up, dress-down... so versatile! Happy Wednesday, everyone!

No comments: