1. squeaky hangbars. so. so. sad for my ears.
2. when we have too much product for our little store. it's sad. but, then we get to look through it first and usually get what we want. ha.
3. DUST! my store gets SO dusty SO fast it's ridiculous! we get dust bunnies every day, without fail. EVERY. DAY.
4. rowdy little children.
5. a very cold back room. and we're talking freezing.
6. hangers breaking. it always happens to me when my arms are full of clothing. it's a little ridiculous. the hanger gods have it out for me. haha.
Most favorite thing(s) about work:
1. Peter, Tiffany, Kaitlan, Lauren, Eliza, Jenn. They are just so wonderful!
2. Really nice customers! i love when people are nice.
3. cute little (quiet and content) babies.
4. cute clooothes.
5. great deals on cute clothes!
6. how i love going into work even if i've had a poop day.
7. great conversations!
8. how there is always something to do.
9. when there isn't something to do, how we always have great conversations.
10. how we all support each other!
There are soo many other reasons why I love working where I do, but I just can't think of them at the moment! I just love everything about work right now. hooray!
Happy Thursday. :]
No comments:
Post a Comment