So, I had a picture to add to this post, but it somehow disappeared off my phone. Odd how things work out like that. Today was a very long day. Well, no, it wasn't. I went to campus today to help with Club Rush for
Spectrum. It was really daunting to me, because the only person I know in Spectrum/GSA was at the booth yesterday, so I went in blind. It turned out nice-ish... I didn't make super amazing friends with everyone, but they were all nice and stuff. It's hard to put yourself out there and feel vulnerable. But I did it. And I'm proud of myself. :]]] j
Then... I went to work. blah. blorg. booooo. Such a long day! We're so slow after holiday, it's so killer. I can't stand it, no lies.
Also, my friend Kait wants to start doing the insanity work out.
And my friends Lauren and Kait and myself are going to start doing yoga/belly dancing.
There was also talk of a colon cleanse, but I'm not sure if that is going to actually happen.
Happy Tuesday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment