Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chocolate Cake and Surveys

Before I commence on this mindless nothing, I just would like to say turning off my phone, as in physically turning it off is the best thing ever. I don't have to talk to anyone for silly reasons! Whoot! Sorry to those who are trying to get ahold of me. Tough Luck for sure.

If you had to make out with your ex or your best friend who would you choose?
uhm, most definitely my best friend. [seeing as he's the opposite sex/whom i like]


When was the last time you laid in a bed with the opposite sex?
Oh. hmm. Last night.


Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Yes. Post only.


Have you ever hooked up in a different state?
uhm. yes?


Do you prefer to take showers at night or in the morning?
Mostly night.


Do you normally sleep with clothes on?
I sleep in my undies and a shirt.

Do you always answer your phone?
It depends on if I want to talk on the phone or not.


Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
Yes.


Have you ever fallen asleep in someone's arms?
Yes.


Is there something on your mind that you wish wasn't?
A little.


Is the last person you kissed also the next person you'll kiss?
Most likely no. Meaning absolutely no.


Do you currently have a hickey?
hahaha nooo


What did you do today?
slept. baby sat.


What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Halloween, my birthday AKA my AMAZING Hotel Party!, Thanksgiving, Christmas, MJK's one-year mark.


Do you think you can last in a relationship for 3 months?
uhm, yes.


What is stressing you out most right now?
money.


Does anyone love you?
everyone loves me. haha. Well, I don't know that, but I know some people love me.


What are you doing tomorrow?
Buying wire hangers.


Are you happy with the way life is going?
eh. I need money/friends/life.


Are you happy right now?
Content.


Who was your last hug?
My niece.


Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Yes.


Do you like to cuddle?
Sometimes.


Have you ever cried from being so mad?
haha, yes.


Have you ever made someone laugh when they were crying?
Maybe?


Do you say sexy a lot?
oh yes.


What do you currently want?
You. ha.


Have you ever been punched by the opposite sex?
Haha, yes


Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Most of them are.


What is the last thing you did before you went to sleep last night?
unplugged my laptop.


Will your next kiss be a mistake?
Maybe?


Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Only for certain times.

No comments: