Friday, October 3, 2008

Wheat Thins and Tiger Lillies.

I like that all my favorite shows are back online. I love Ugly Betty, Pushing Daisies, Grey's Anatomy.. I love it all. There is just something about cheesy romances and creative writing skillz that I can't get over. I love all the drama, most likely because it in no way involves me. hooray!

Also, I enjoy that I become like an old woman when it starts getting colder. I sit at home and crochet. MAN I'm awesome. I'm making some moccasins right now. I've got the right foot three quarters of the way finished. They're going to be amazing. :]]]

On another happy note, I'm as behind as I was in my World Civilizations class. I am now only one unit behind! hooray! I've been stressing out over the fact that I didn't act fast enough to register for this class. I love it though! History will always, always keep me intrigued. Right now we're learning about early civilizations in Mesopotamia. Sweet!

Last thing: I'm excited for conference.

No comments: