I feel so alone with them gone. It's a little cool, though, because I'm growing more so than I thought I would with Michael and Daniel not around.
Michael is coming up on his one-year mark in December. Crazy crazy. He's been in the same area since he got there in February. I hear that it hardly ever happens, from what other RM friends and family have told me. He's doing super awesome! He's having a lot of success and he's loving every minute of it. I read his mission president's blog. It's pretty cool. I like that his wife updates two to three times a week. The just had Zone Conference right before General Conference. Here's a picture!
haha, I think he looks like he has a nasty 'stache, and so does Marisa. The guy to the left of Michael was his companion, Elder Mecham. He's a pretty cool missionary. They were saying that E. King and E. Mecham were the "celebrity" elders in Wanica. Silly things are happening that close to the Equator.
Elder Watkins is doing well according to his letters. I've received two since he's been in Berlin. His companion is from So. California. he seems like a cool guy. E. Watkins misses mexican food. haha. Poor kid; it hasn't been a year yet! Oh well. Berlin offers a ton of cool things, I'm sure.
Anyway. Off to matching socks.
No comments:
Post a Comment