Sunday, October 19, 2008

Should I just keep chasing pavements?

What did you wear today?
Clothing. My favorite dress, my favorite shoes, my favorite hoodie, and my favorite pants.


Where is the person you want to see the most?
In South America. And another in Hawaii.

Does the last person you shared a bed with mean anything to you?
haha yes. He's my best budddddy.

How many windows are open on your computer?
3

What cant you wait for?
Tuesday.

Have you ever experienced a "crazy ex"?
chaaaaa

What are you doing after this?
hmmm. Prob watch a movie.

Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
DEO.

Do you enjoy late night phone conversations?
Sigh. yes. I miss Michael!!

Do you like to cuddle?
I love it the most. Kissing= overrated.

How tall are you?
5'4" ishh.



Which one of your cousins is closest in age?
Alyssa, she lives in Madera, CA. she's 2 months and 2 weeks older than me.


If you like someone does his or her name start with a B, D, K, M, C, A or J?
haha. yes. M.


Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
haha nooo.

When is the last time you talked to your father?
a couple days ago.. he's in Wyoming right now.


When was the last time you were disappointed?
Saturday.

What is your favorite kind of weather?
Sunny but windy.


What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
any, really.

Would you change yourself?
uhm, not any time soon

Do you like hugs?
I love them.

Are you a loud person?
oh mos def.


Are you wearing any jewelry? If so, what and where from?
ring, from michael. hahaha.

What color is your toothbrush?
white/pink

Look to your left, what do you see?
black. my lights are off.

Would your parents be mad if you came home wasted?
uhh.. prob. but I don't live them him, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

Have you ever had a crush on your siblings friend?
hahahahahahaha yes.


Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
I sure hope so.

What would you rather be doing?
well... I don't really know

What are you listening to right now?
Adele. You should listen to her too.

Is it possible that you could be pregnant right now?
haha not a chance.

Is there a guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yes. Two of them, actually.

Do you currently have a hickey?
haha no

When do you go back to school?
January.

Did your parents spoil you as a child?
not really, we were kinda poor.

Three feelings at the moment?
content, a little sad, but excited.

Did you & your ex have an amazing relationship?
hmm. it had it ups and downs. mostly ups though.

Do you know someone named David?
I couple people named David.

What about Francis?
haha no.

Do you think your last ex deserves to die?
I would never wish that on anyone.

Do you know anyone with cancer?
I did.

Who was the last person you talked to in person?
Pete, the Almost Missionary.

In winter, would you rather wear jackets or hoodies?
both.


Do you wish you were somewhere else right now?
not really

Where are your siblings?
Utah. In my house.


When's the last time you cried?
a long while ago.

Last person you sent a text to, what did it say?
Pete - "night, mr. missionary."

What's on your mind right now?
pete leaving on his mission Tuesday/getting an email from Michael on Tuesday.

Do you have a best friend?
uhm. yes.

How many pillows do you sleep with?
3

Has anyone ever sang to you?
yes

What are you drinking right now?
water

Missing someone?
Always.

I tag Natasha & Joyce.

No comments: