A friend of mine was talking to me about how she misses her mom. In short, she's planning on getting married and doesn't have that motherly influence to calm her nerves and to be there with her. I feel bad for her. I don't think you should ever have to lose a parent at a young age. Yes, that did happen to me when I lost my mom when I was 11, but I'm stronger emotionally than she is. (my dear, if you're reading this I sincerely hope you don't get offended.) I feel like it's a common knowledge in between us. She's still sad about not having her there. I know I will when start planning my wedding. It's something you want to experience with your mom. Hopefully, I'll have an amazing soon to be mother-in-law that will help me along the way. My sisters are amazing, and I know they'll be there for me... anyway.
It's just a sad thing to be sad over.
No comments:
Post a Comment